Concept – Screenplay – Film Editing:
Coordination – Editing:
A few words about Patients' Testimonials (True Stories)
It is a great honor for ISUD that individuals with Benigh Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) accepted to contribute in their own unique substantial way to this effort of ours to raise public awareness.
Six (6) men are each one describing their own different story: from the symptoms and negative effects on quality of life to the diagnosis, treatment and final resolution of the problem.
In ISUD, we would like express in public our deepest gratitude to those people who had the willingness to share their story, with the aim of their personal experience becoming a "lesson" for others that will help them treat their problem more easily.
The overall process for displaying real patients' testimonials was conducted in full compliance with the Greek Legislation and the National Data Protection Authority (HDPA). Written informed consent was obtained from all participants. All rights are reserved to ISUD. It is strictly forbidden to broadcast, copy or use in any way the specific films.
True Patient Stories/ Testimonials
- From pills to the operation room "In the end we had to sleep in separate beds."
- Sometimes the problem starts early "It first occured to me when I was 44 years old."
- Many years with urinary and erectile problems "With the pills and my doctors' help..... I feel as if being 25 years old again..."
- A physician talks about his own problem and therapy "Doctors today are friends with their patients"
- Chronic Urinary Retention "We removed 4,5 liters of urine!"
- Every single hour at the toilet and the next day exhausted "Medication has changed my whole life!"