ISUD website is a multi-tool aiming at:
- presenting the Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases (ISUD), as well as the Unit for the Study of Urological Diseases (USUD), with its 4 Centers
- providing the public with information related to urological conditions/disorders/ diseases
- providing knowledge on issues of Urology for Urologists and other Health Professionals (Physicians of other specialties, Pharmacists, Biologists, Psychologists, Nurses, Midwives, Physiotherapists), as well as for Students of Medicine and of other related University Faculties.
- providing valid and updated information to Journalists and the Mass Media.
- presenting the various ISUD/ USUD events/actions, as well as their overall archival material
- developing an integrated Continuing Education/ Lifelong Learning Program for Greek Urologists
Professor of Urology, A.U.Th.
Assistant Professor of Urology
Assistant Professor of Urology, A.U.Th.
in the field of Urology
Ph.D. Candidate, University of Crete
in the field of Sexology
Health Psychologist - Sexologist
Digital Material Management
Postgraduate Student, A.U.Th., Resident of Urology, B' Department of Urology, A.U.Th.
Public Relations/ Resource Management
Educational Material Management
Communication/ Mass Media/ Editions
E-platform Architecture/ Development
Physician, PhD Candidate, A.U.Th.
The Greek mEducator Group
Coordinator/ Scientific Head
Assistant Professor of Information Technology in Medical Education, Medical Faculty, A.U.Th.