Bladder Cancer T1G3: is there treatment?
- Bladder Cancer T1G3 Μ. Melekos, I. Varkarakis, Ι. Varkarakis
- Presentation of a T1G3 bladder cancer case Discussion - M. Melekos, V. Tzortzis
- Is it possible to set an early diagnosis of bladder cancer and determine the relapse risk? Κ. Hatzimouratidis
- When is cystectomy necessary? V. Tzortzis
- Intravesical injections: which drug and when? D. Mitropoulos
Use of Stapling Devices in Cystectomy
Bladder Cancer: is Cystectomy necessary?
- Uroswords II: Τ1HG Bladder Ca. Is Cystectomy necessary?
- Introduction - Conservative treatment- D. Mitropoulos, V. Tzortzis
- Advantages of Cystectomy in T1HG- Κ. Hatzimouratidis
- Should Cystectomy be done immediately or can it delay? - V. Tzortzis, K. Hatzimouratidis
- Quality of life - Morbidity - Mortality. Do they play role in selecting the proper therapeutic method? - V. Tzortzis, k. Hatzimouratidis
- Treatment algorithm for T1HG tumors - Discussion- Κ. Hatzimouratidis